Ohana Volleyball Club
Des Moines, Iowa
The Ohana Volleyball Club is an independent organization dedicated to the development of girls’ volleyball skills, the establishment of team fundamentals, and the fostering of strong character.
1. Have players and coaches keep a positive mental attitude in every situation.
2. Support your teammates on and off the court.
3. Work hard and put forth honest effort that will lead to improved performance
and participation in practice and in tournament play.
4. Enjoy the sport of volleyball in order to make it a lifelong endeavor.
5. Create a team of players who will continue to play together year after year.
6. Make Ohana Volleyball Club and its philosophy the predominate club in the
Des Moines area.
7. Be competitive in every tournament that we enter.
8. Foster a sense of family among the players, parents, and coaches.
9. Keep an open mind and willingness to play any position that the coach deems
best for the team.
10. Have each player improve throughout the season in every volleyball skill.